Similar to Sam’s Club or Costco, BJ’s is a retailer where you buy in bulk rather than the individual things you would typically purchase at Target or Walmart.
The business offers a wide range of items for bulk purchase, including food, electronics, sporting goods, furniture, cosmetic products, outdoor supplies, jewelry, toys, etc.
You need to be a member in order to buy things from them and their stores. The BJ’s locations and app accept contactless payments in addition to standard payment options.
Additionally, a BJ’s membership can save you up to 25% off grocery store pricing thanks to the daily promotions and coupons.
However, as an Apple customer, you’d use Apple Pay contactless payments to pay for your items or at BJ’s stores. In this article, we answered the question “Does BJ’s take Apple Pay?”.
Does BJ’s Accept Apple Pay?
Yes, Apple Pay is accepted at BJ’s retail store locations, online and BJ’s iOS mobile app for payments. You need to be using Safari 11 on Mac computers running macOS 10.13 or later and iOS devices running iOS 11 or later in order to use it.
Customers no longer have to be concerned when paying for purchases in-store using their Apple phones and watches. Additionally, there are rewards for using Apple Pay.
Making payments with your Apple wallet should be simple if you’ve properly set it up and topped it off.
You may avoid the hassle of carrying cash all the time with apple pay by using contactless payment whenever it makes sense.
However, if you visit a BJ’s store and are unable to use Apple Pay, the shop always accepts cash and most major debit/credit cards as alternative forms of payment.
How to Use Apple Pay at BJ’s?
Using Apple Pay to pay for your purchases at a BJ’s store is simple. Simply get to a contactless terminal after filling your cart and tap your devices a few times.
But first, be sure to set up your Apple Wallet, which should just take a few minutes (if you haven’t previously).
To use Apple Pay at BJ’s using iPhone or iPad, follow the steps below:
- Go to the BJ’s checkout payment machine after gathering the products you want to buy.
- When paying for your goods, select the payment method that appears on the system, such as “card,” “contactless,” or “Apple Pay.”
- By logging into your Apple Wallet, choose Apple Pay.
- On your iPhone, quickly double-click the side button.
- By entering the PIN or passcode, using Face ID to look at the screen, or using Touch ID by placing your finger on the sensor, you can complete the two-factor authentication.
- Hold your phone above the contactless payment reader for a few seconds after the transaction has been completed.
- It should beep, flash a green light, and show the word “Done.”
To use Apple Pay at BJ’s stores with your Apple Watch, follow the steps below:
- To begin, push and hold the side button twice that is located to the right of the dial.
- Afterward, if necessary, enter your passcode.
- Hold your Apple Watch over the contactless payment scanner one last time until the transaction is finished.
- Take your receipt now, and then go home.
Does BJ’s Take Apple Pay Online?
Yes, Both the BJ’s iOS app and the BJ’s website accept Apple Pay. If Apple Pay is activated on your device, you can use it throughout the checkout process.
When making a purchase on the BJ’s website, be sure you’re using Safari because Apple devices detect Safari better than other browsers. Consequently, compared to other browsers, this one makes it easy to utilize your Apple Wallet.
How to Use Apple Pay at BJ’s Online?
We suggest using Safari when making a purchase on the BJ’s website since Apple devices recognize it better than other browsers. You can also make use of the BJ’s app.
How to do it is as follows:
- You can choose Apple Pay as your preferred payment option by touching the Apple Pay button or choosing it from the drop-down menu.
- Tap the Next or Expand Menu buttons next to your default card to pay with a different card.
- Enter your billing, shipping, and contact information as necessary. You won’t need to enter your information again because Apple Pay will remember it.
- Look over the payment. On an iPhone or iPad with Face ID, press and hold the side button twice before using Face ID or your passcode.
- If Face ID is not available on your iPhone or iPad, use Touch ID or your passcode. Press and hold the side button on the Apple Watch twice.
- Follow the steps on the Touch Bar after placing your finger on your Mac’s Touch ID. If Touch ID isn’t working, click the Apple Pay icon on the Touch Bar and follow to the on-screen instructions.
- If your Mac doesn’t have Touch ID, use your Bluetooth-enabled iPhone or Apple Watch to confirm the transaction. Use the same Apple ID across all of your devices, please.
- After your money has been processed, the website will show a checkmark and the word “Done.”
Are There Any Fees for Using Apple Pay at BJ’s?
No, Using Apple Pay in BJ’s stores, online, or in apps is free. You will typically be eligible for points and cashbacks instead.
Apple does not charge BJ’S for each card transaction, in contrast to a number of other significant payment card issuers and banks, which gave BJ’S additional incentive to accept Apple Pay at its retail locations.
What is the Cashback Policy of Using Apple Pay at BJ’s?
You can get up to 3% cashback on every transaction if you have the Apple Card and add it to Apple Pay using your iPhone wallet. Since there is no transactional limit, you will always receive it.
On Apple’s official website, you can see if you’re eligible for the cashback. On the website, you can also see the whole cashback terms and conditions.
It is a good idea to use your Apple Pay Card to gain cashback if you shop frequently. With regular use, you’ll wind up saving a ton of money.
What Are the BJ’s Payment Methods?
BJ’s accepts a number of payment methods in-store, including contactless payment alternatives, to make things easier for its customers.
BJ’s accept a variety of payment methods in stores, including:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- BJ’s Gift Cards
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay (in-store only)
- Japanese Credit Bureau
Also Check: Does Sam’s Club Accept Apple Pay?
A wholesale membership club called BJ’s was founded in Massachusetts in 1984. The shorthand name BJ’s is frequently used to refer to the American retail club chain.
In the Eastern United States, Michigan, and Ohio, it runs operations in more than 229 locations. The wholesale club sells things like electronics, cosmetics, furniture, groceries, outdoor gear, appliances, sporting goods, toys, and jewelry in large quantities.
After Costco and Sam’s Club, it is regarded as the third-largest wholesale membership club. Bradenton, Warrington, Middleburg Heights, Jersey City, Newark, and Woodbury all have BJ’s restaurants.
Most BJ’s locations in the US are open from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Monday through Saturday. Additionally, they are open on Sundays from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
However, BJ’s hours of operation depend on location, events, or holidays. You might be interested to learn whether BJ’s has the same hours where you reside as a result.
We encourage you to check the BJ’s hours in your neighborhood before planning a trip for grocery shopping to avoid any unpleasant visits.
BJ’s is considering starting the process to adopt other contactless payments, such as Google Pay and Samsung Pay, in addition to taking Apple Pay in all of its locations.
However, mobile shoppers can use their iPhones or Apple Watches to make purchases in-store and gain access to Apple Pay’s improved security.
Giving customers more options is usually beneficial for shops and companies. If you like the advantages Apple Pay offers, use it. If not, no worries; BJ’s accepts a number of alternative forms of payment.